Whoa...so here it goes! I went to a class offered at my church (Super Saturday) to learn how to set up a blog. Randi was nice enough to set this up during the class and now I have a BLOG....let's see how often I post and if it is even helpful or funny to people that stop by and read. I am going to use this as a place to post the great deals I find using coupons and other things I do to be frugal.
Something fun, my Kendra has been home from school sick for six days now and so she has been busy creating me a logo for my pantry! She is my artist ya know...so creative. So far she has a "chubby" (per my request) dollar bill pushing a cart full of FREEBIES towards a semi shouting "START THE CAR". Too cute! I will be sure to post a picture once I get a couple posts under my belt and can see how this blog stuff works!
No comments:
Post a Comment