
So I've kinda been outta the coupon mode the last week or two but tonight I decided to do a little clipping and head to ONE store and get the freebies. I've got company coming in town tomorrow and want to make sure my house is stocked with snacks and free Ivory soap WINK*
Kendra wanted to go with me so we headed up to Safeway and picked up the following for FREE.
6 Softsoap Hand wash
6 Barilla Pasta
12 Chicken Noodle Soup
6 Chicken & Stars Soup
6 Ivory Bar Soap
6 Mentos Gum
6 TicTacs
6 Knorr Beef Bouillion
So as I checking out the girl behind me started to huff and puff with each coupon the cashier scanned (I haven't had that happen for a long time). She asked if they would call an additional cashier and stompped her foot so hard I almost choked on my free gum when the cashier said he was the only one working at the moment. So after about 8 people are now in line the cashier finally does call for additional help. When the second cashier said "I'd be happy to help the next customer in line" well someone from the back jumped over and started ringing up her stuff. So huffy was ready to blow at this point and stepped behind the impatient gal and waited. But then, completely outta my control a gentleman comes up behind me and says "wow, you've really got this stuff figured out. How did you get all of this stuff for free?" And I said "I just feel bad when they don't call a 2nd cashier and he said "well she is just IMPATIENT!!!!" And then.....Huffy yells mind your own business (to the dude). After talking to him for about 4 minutes me and Kendra are in the car driving home and she said "mom that guy was flirting with you" ha ha I laughed and explained that I wished daddy got that excited about my coupon use. When we got home Kendra ran upstairs to tell Yung that someone thought it was really cool that mom used coupons and he was flirting with mom.....Yung said...."shorty, watch out for the child molesters that wanna get closer to my daughter in the market".
So now when my sister gets here I will have plenty of Ivory for her to nibble on and free tictacs to boot.
No comments:
Post a Comment