Saturday, November 13, 2010

FREE TURKEY

So if you spend $100 at Albertson's they will give you a FREE turkey with a coupon out of their Wed ad. A better deal this week is to take the competitors coupon on over to Fry's and they will match it and take the turkey off prior to COUPONS. So today I went and saved over $350 and spent $41 and received a free turkey to boot! Way fun! And for the $41 I also spent $10 on soda.

I am going to start up a little side business using my coupons or to coupon shop for others that are not able to get the deals like I do. I've been thinking alot...just need to sit down with someone and have them give me a little push and help me get this thing off the ground. I'm pretty excited!

I will type more and post some pictures in a bit when I have a spare second.
Thanks for tuning in!

No comments:

Post a Comment